Star Fox Zero
For PAL systems only.
Price: US$ 46.99
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 3.00 (6%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Fan favorite characters return with new and well-known dialogue from Fox McCloud, Slippy, Peppy, Falco and more, which can sound like they’re talking in your ear like a from a headset with clever sound technology
- Players can intuitively pilot an Arwing by simply using both the right and left control sticks as a control stick to perform familiar flight maneuvers, such as the somersault, U-turn and a Barrel Roll
- Replay the same exotic planets with other vehicles and extra missions can be selected on top of going through the story
- Two different viewpoints, the traditional style of TV gameplay and the new unique cockpit view on the Wii U GamePad controller combines to create a unique interface to aim and shoot in one direction while flying in another. This frees up the TV for more cinematic moments in a brand-new all range mode
- Pilot the new and improved Arwing with its new Walker transformation and take control of a new Drone type plane, the Gyrowing. The Landmaster Tank returns, equipped with a new, limited flight form
- Developed in partnership with Platinum Games
Fox, Falco, Peppy and Slippy save the Lylat system in this new deep space dogfighting adventure. Using the Wii U GamePad controller and the TV together creates a unique interface that allows players to experience the game with two different viewpoints within the Arwing – aim and shoot enemies in one direction while flying in another. This frees up the TV for a more cinematic flight experience. Then, pilot the Arwing with its new Walker transformation, along with the new Gyrowing and the Landmaster Tank, to traverse interplanetary terrain.
|Official Release Date||Apr 22, 2016|
Star Fox Zero - Let's back up the squadron (Wii U) (YouTube)
Star Fox Zero - Foxy Fox Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Star Fox Zero is a beautiful game that activates the imagination and puts the player in the service of a proud special forces team. It features many compelling tactical missions and puts the player into the cockpit of creative vehicle designed to suit the mission.
The controls can be a little bit counter-intuitive sometimes, but their settings can be modified to work a little more like the player prefers.
The visuals are quite phenomenal, though sometimes the frame rate suffers if there are too many effects being displayed on the screens at a time.
It’s an enjoyable game to play and watch another person play.
It's not as bad as people say it is, but you definitely have to commit to it.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.