PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Star Trek: Bridge Crew VR
- Designed From the Ground Up for VR - Star Trek: Bridge Crew was developed specifically for virtual reality and capitalizes on the powerful sense of social presence possible only through VR. Our hand tracking with full body avatars and real-time lip sync allow players to genuinely experience what it’s like to serve as an officer on the bridge of a Federation starship
- Operate as a Crew - Make strategic decisions and coordinate actions with your crew to complete the mission. In co-op, players can form a crew of four to serve in the roles of Captain, Helm, Tactical and Engineer. Each player is crucial to the success of the varied missions you face and the safety of your crew and ship
- A Unique Ship for a Unique Mission - Take command of the U.S.S. Aegis, the first ship of her kind. Whether plotting courses and analysing scan data or hacking enemy shields and targeting vulnerable ship subsystems, you’ll have Starfleet’s cutting-edge technology at your fingertips
- A Shared Galactic Adventure - Star Trek: Bridge Crew offers a compelling and engaging co-op experience with an unmatched sense of reality. You’ll need more than just individual skill to overcome the challenges you’ll face with one another; communication, trust and close crew coordination are the keys to victory
- Mission Generator - In addition to a dynamic storyline, Star Trek: Bridge Crew features an “Ongoing Missions” mode, procedurally generating missions for countless hours of solo and co-op adventure
descriptionStar Trek: Bridge Crew puts you and your friends int he heart of a starship, where - as officers of the Federation - every actiona and decision you make together will determine the fate of your ship and crew. Developed specifically for VR, Star Trek: Bridge Crew is the only game to offer a true-to-life level of immersion in the Star Trek universe.
|Official Release Date||Mar 14, 2017|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...