- THE MOST IMMERSIVE GAME - Unprecedented access to original Star Wars props and locations; Photorealistic visuals and authentic sound design from the talented team at DICE; Prepare to be transported to a galaxy far, far away
- GROUND-BASED COMBAT ON A GALACTIC SCALE - Wage epic multiplayer battles on Hoth, Endor, Tatooine and the previously unexplored planet, Sullust; Fire blasters, drive speederbikes, snowspeeders and command AT-ATs; Fight for the fate of the galaxy
- PLAY AS ICONIC STAR WARS CHARACTERS - Fight as the galaxy's most memorable heroes and villains, like Darth Vader and Boba Fett; Interact with some of the most beloved characters from the original trilogy; Become the hero or villain of the battle
- ENGAGE IN EPIC STAR WARS DOG FIGHTS - Pilot X-Wings, TIE Fighters, the Millennium Falcon and more of your favorite vehicles in exhilarating aerial combat; Find out which squadrons will rule the skies
- FOR JEDI AND PADAWANS ALIKE - Seamlessly swap between 1st person and 3rd person perspectives; Partner up with a friend in online multiplayer, share unlocks and have each other's backs on the battlefront; Fight for the Empire or Republic offline, solo or with a friend, in carefully crafted missions
Epic Galactic Battles for Consoles:
Be in the shoes of a galactic soldier and experience being on the frontlines of the battlefield in the one of the most anticipated games today: Star Wars: Battlefront! Players are in for the battle of their lives in this conquest type game that features settings from the original film. As well, several veteran voice actors lend their talents instilling a distinct Star Wars atmosphere.
May the Gameplay Be With You:
Choose from 20 different types of soldiers from 4 factions and eliminate enemies with the use of classic weapons such as rocket launchers, thermal detonators and blaster rifles. Crush opponents with over 25 land and air vehicles including the AT-ST, X-Wing, speeder bikes and the gigantic Republic Gunship which holds up to 5 soldiers.
Galactic Conquest Modes:
Conquer galaxies with game’s multiplayer mode which allows up to 16 players on PlayStation 3 with a dedicated host, 24 players on Xbox with a dedicated or non-dedicated host, 32 players on PC with a dedicated or non-dedicated Server or choose from different single player modes like the story based "Historical Campaigns", "Instant Action," and "Galactic Conquest."
Pre-order and be the first to battle on the planet of Jakku
Pre-order Star Wars Battlefront and on December 1st, 2015, be among the first players to experience the Battle of Jakku, the pivotal moment when the New Republic confronted key Imperial holdouts on a remote desert planet. Taking place in the aftermath of the Rebel victory in the Battle of Endor, players will experience the events that created the massive, battle-scarred landscape of Jakku shown in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Players who pre-order Star Wars Battlefront can fight the battle one week early. All other players will get access to this content on December 8th, 2015.
- Learn what happened at the Battle of Jakku, which precedes the events of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- 2 maps set on the all-new planet of Jakku
- 7 days early access for those who pre-order Star Wars Battlefront
- Available as a free download to all players on December 8th, 2015
*While supplies last.
|Official Release Date||Nov 17, 2015|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
It is a good game. But would have been even better if there was a single player campaign.
Unfortunately there isn't a story mode or anything that really draws you into the Star Wars universe. The multiplayer aspect is definitely the selling point of this game, but if you're a single player kind of person, you will find this disappointing.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.