Star Wars Sphero BB-8 App-Enabled Droid
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Authentic Movement - Guide your BB-8 with a smartphone or tablet
- Listens & Responds - BB-8 recognizes and reacts to your voice
- Holographic Communication - Record and view virtual holographic videos with BB-8
- Autonomous Behavior - BB-8 has a mind of its own - explore the Star Wars™ galaxy together
- Adaptive Personality - Your BB-8’s unique attitude and actions evolve as you interact
- Limited availability
Over the years, the magic of Star Wars™ has always lived on screen and in our imaginations. Thanks to our advancements in technology, we’ve made it possible to bring a new part of Star Wars: The Force Awakens™ into your home.
Meet BB-8™ - the app-enabled Droid™ that's as authentic as it is advanced. BB-8 has something unlike any other robot - an adaptive personality that changes as you play. Based on your interactions, BB-8 will show a range of expressions and even perk up when you give voice commands. Set it to patrol and watch your Droid explore autonomously, make up your own adventure and guide BB-8 yourself, or create and view holographic recordings.
It’s now possible to explore the galaxy with your own trusty Astromech Droid by your side. BB-8 is more than a toy - it’s your companion.
BB-8™ Tech Specs
• iOS & Android compatible
• Top speed of 4.5 mph (7ft/s)
• Durable polycarbonate shell
• Bluetooth Smart BLE connection (100 foot range)
• Inductive charging (over 1 hour of play on a full charge)
• Free App: BB-8 App-Enabled Droid powered by Sphero available through iTunes or Google Play
• Internal guidance system includes a gyroscope and accelerometer.
• Height: 11.4 cm / Width: 7.3 cm
|Official Release Date||Oct 31, 2015|