Starhawk (English, Chinese, Korean)
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 33.91 (57%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
featured reviewmysticgh0st (22) on 21, Jun. 2012 20:11 (HKT)
From War to Star
Warhawk was a fun game, but wasn't enough to keep me coming back constantly. This newest installment is fun and exciting. The "Mech" play is fun and the building your own installations is even more enjoyable. Definitely recommended to anyone looking for something different, especially if you're tired of games like CoD ...[read more...]
- Access an arsenal of weapons for action-packed run and gun game play or pilot land or air vehicles for an incredible range of combat
- Change the battlefield to your advantage and call down a variety of equipment, vehicles and fortifications instantly from an orbiting drop ship
- Caught in-between a warband of merciless enemies and a planet he once called home, outcast gunslinger, Emmett Graves and his partner Cutter must count on an arsenal of weapons and a little luck to bring an outlaw to justice
- Engage online opponents in vast battlefields across unique worlds. Level up your to personalize your experience with player upgrades, skills, and customizable skins for characters and vehicles
- Team up with friends by yourself or on 2 player split-screen to defend your claim against waves of enemies in 1-4 player Co-Op Mode
- Easy to use Tournament and Clan support with additional Quick Match and Friends List features. Keep up to date with the Community Events Calendar, Ticker Tape updates, or the Starhawk Android App
descriptionFrom the creators of Warhawk® comes a bold new 3rd Person shooter adventure where you can change the battlefield instantly in the heat of combat.In the future, humanity’s last hope lies in the lawless frontier of space where factions battle over the universe’s most precious resource, Rift Energy. Caught in the middle is Emmett Graves, an outcast gunslinger who is drawn back to the planet that abandoned him, to face a fierce outlaw and his warband of followers. Experience intense frenetic combat on foot, in vehicles, or in the air and discover a new type of shooter gameplay with the new “Build & Battle” system. Gain the tactical advantage by calling upon an arsenal of weapons, vehicles, and fortifications, violently delivered from an orbiting drop ship to help turn the tide of battle.Engage in epic 32 player online battles and see maps dynamically change depending completely on each player's strategy or team up with friends and protect your claim against waves of AI opponents in online and offline Co-op modes.
|Original Name||星戰神鷹 (中英韓文版)|
|Official Release Date||May 08, 2012|
|Subtitles||English, Korean, Chinese|
|Genre||Third Person Shooting|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
First person shooting with Commmand & Conquer style build and fight, cool!
Great Game for 3rd Person Shooting and Very Very Fun in Online Play. Great Concept. Good Job SONY!!!!!!
awesome graphics. addictive gameplay. great ambience. i like!
The Warhawk game system led him to be one of the best PS3 titles in the beginning, staying a bit outdated technically has progressed comparing how shooters these days, but with a formula that distinguishes itself from the rest. Starhawk is to expand the original idea with an added really unexpected, but on the other hand makes sense in a game that boasts huge maps and large-scale combat. System Build n 'Battle adapts perfectly to multiplayer, as long as we get be blended with our partners, which is highly recommended to use voice communication and, above all, play with friends or even get into a clan. If teams do a proper division of labor between tasks of attack, defense and support, you can develop very intense and entertaining games. The story mode works well as a tutorial to start learning the different components that then come into play when we jump to compete online, but as an independent entity is somewhat loose and little content. Moreover, the fact that war alone will lead to one more than safe in the multiplayer part ends up affecting the campaign that fails to engage While this single-player mechanics. In contrast, the cooperative mode shows how well the system works when several work together and we would have loved to have delved into this mode beyond the continuous hordes, on the other hand, is a very rewarding experience.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.