PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Steins;Gate 0
- Steins;Gate 0 continues the Time Travelling theme but adds Artificial Intelligence as its central hook
- Help a group of students bend time and prevent the onset of World War 3
- Beautiful artwork and engaging story for an unforgettable experience
- Tells the story of an 'Alternate Worldline' - what happens if players failed the original story
- Answering your phone (or not) and your responses, will determine the outcome to the story
- Steins;Gate 0 has THREE story branches to enjoy - each with multiple endings
- Old cast and fan-favorites return, along with all new characters and secrets to discover
descriptionSteins;Gate 0 is the sequel to the best-selling visual novel. Set around a group of students who accidentally change time and history with a science experiment, endangering humankind. Steins; Gate 0 tells the story of what happens when they fail to fix their mistake.
|Official Release Date||Nov 29, 2016|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
MONTHLY PRE-ORDERS (WESTERN): Keep Calm Because November Games Are Coming
Steins;Gate 0 NA and EU Release Coming Soon - Visual Novel Goodness!
Steins;Gate 0 Launch Trailer (North America) (YouTube)
Steins;Gate 0 - EU and NA Trailer (YouTube)
Please send me an E-Mail when ...