Computer Software | PlayStation Network | iTunes | Steam | Origin | Uplay | Battle.net | Xbox Live | Nintendo eShop | Prepaid Cards
Paradox InteractiveCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Stellaris (Steam)
- Anomaly Events – Strange discoveries offer emergent storytelling
- Deep and Varied Exploration
- Enormous procedural galaxies, containing thousands of planets
- Numerous playable species, each with their own traits and engineering styles
- Vast number of Unique Random Species
- Advanced Diplomacy system
- Ship Designer (even civilian ships can be customized)
- Stunning space visuals
- Up to 32 player Multiplayer
descriptionExplore a vast galaxy full of wonder! Paradox Development Studio, makers of the Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis series presents Stellaris, an evolution of the grand strategy genre with space exploration at its core.
Featuring deep strategic gameplay, an enormous selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris has a deeply challenging system that rewards interstellar exploration as you traverse, discover, interact and learn more about the multitude of species you will encounter during your travels.
Etch your name across the cosmos by uncovering remote celestial outposts, and entire civilizations. Will you expand through war or walk the path of diplomacy to achieve your goals?
|Official Release Date||May 09, 2016|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...