PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Paradox InteractiveCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
This item will deliver instantly in your account. Some orders may be subject to verification by SMS or Voice which may cause delays.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 15.62 (42%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Other buying optionsClick here to buy
|Type||Boxed Version (non-digital)|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Stellaris (Steam)
- Anomaly Events – Strange discoveries offer emergent storytelling
- Deep and Varied Exploration
- Enormous procedural galaxies, containing thousands of planets
- Numerous playable species, each with their own traits and engineering styles
- Vast number of Unique Random Species
- Advanced Diplomacy system
- Ship Designer (even civilian ships can be customized)
- Stunning space visuals
- Up to 32 player Multiplayer
descriptionExplore a vast galaxy full of wonder! Paradox Development Studio, makers of the Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis series presents Stellaris, an evolution of the grand strategy genre with space exploration at its core.
Featuring deep strategic gameplay, an enormous selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris has a deeply challenging system that rewards interstellar exploration as you traverse, discover, interact and learn more about the multitude of species you will encounter during your travels.
Etch your name across the cosmos by uncovering remote celestial outposts, and entire civilizations. Will you expand through war or walk the path of diplomacy to achieve your goals?
|Official Release Date||May 09, 2016|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...