PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Fend off thy foes with boiling oil and fire ditches in a single-player campaign consisting of 21 story-based missions.
- Erect awe inspiring castles, complete with walls, moats, drawbridges, portcullises, towers, and killing pits, just to name a few!
- Choose from four separate game modes...including the Economic (non-combat campaign), siege famous, historical castles, test your castle building prowess in the "Siege That" challenge mode, or use Freebuild to peacefully design your castle.
- Experience medieval warfare with siege troops such as engineers and tunnelers, mobile equipment like catapults, siege towers, and battering rams, and static siege engines including mangonel, ballista, and trebuchets.
- Robust, full-featured map and scenario editor included! Create new missions for you and your friends!
- Lay siege to your neighbour's castle. Enthralling multi-player gameplay for up to 8 players via LAN or over the Internet
descriptionStronghold is a unique cross between city builders such as Caesar III or Sim City and a RTS in the tradition of Command & Conquer and Age of Empires. Set in medieval Europe, players establish settlements, build and manage castles and engage in siege warfare. The game incorporates much more building and "community managing" than a traditional RTS, yet allows for a more intense combat experience than city builders have featured in the past.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...