PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Summon Night
- Choose your character amongst four high school students, each of their personalities differ.
- Becoming friends with the occupants of the other world and forming a partnership with one of the specified characters are very important. Choose someone who complements your character best.
- New illustrations by Iizuka Takeshi are included in the game.
- New addons for the DS: Gain party points by executing flawless battle strategies and use these party points to set abilities for your party.
- New addons for the DS: Use your touch pen to communicate with your summoned beast, by gaining their affections, you receive bonus material in your gallery page.
description“What saves the world is your courage”
Summon Night is a fantasy simulation RPG suitable for all ages, originally developed for PlayStation One in 2000, it eventually evolved into a hot umbrella term for different side products and became a well known franchise. The first installment of this classic game series is revived for Nintendo DS with more gaming options than ever.
Lyndbaum is a world occupied by numerous mythical species and is slowly falling apart due to the endless skirmishes between the occupants. You are a second year high school student who enjoyed your school life, but is confused as to what to do with your future. In a deserted park, you hear a painful voice calling for your help desperately. And before you know what happened, you are transported from your mundane life to become a summoner in Lyndbaum.
The game is split into three parts, adventure, battle and nightly conversations. In the adventure part, proceed with the plot by conversing with the characters. Aside from the chosen player character, all other characters are fully voiced by a star studded seiyuu cast. Fight with your team of a maximum of eight characters in the battle part, and improve your relationships with the other characters in the nightly conversations.
|Official Release Date||Apr 24, 2008|
|CERO A (Free)|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...