SUPERBEAT: XONiC (English & Chinese Subs)
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 18.00 (33%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Modes that fit you - Depending on your skill level, you can choose between 4TRAX (beginner), 6TRAX, and 6TRAX FX (master). The handy tutorial mode will always be available as well
- Massive play pattern - Are you ready to groove to a fantastic music selection and master the monster patterns thrown at you? Get your skills up with Free Style for endless game play!
- New music - SUPERBEAT: XONiC will feature BEATCRAFT - exclusive new music alongside several popular tracks. The music is guaranteed to electrify your XONiC experience!
- Real-time DJ ranking - Check your ranking in real-time in both local and worldwide ranking. Ride your way to the top of the charts and become the best DJ
- Music to your eyes - Enhance your DJ experience with captivating illustrations. Over 50 mesmerizing images are available throughout the game
SUPERBEAT: XONiC is a new rhythm game from PM Studios' much celebrated BEATCRAFT series. The team at PM Studios is the creative force behind DJ MAX Fever , a widely acclaimed rhythm title released in 2008 for the PlayStation Portable system. Equipped with new user interfaces and rhythms, PM Studios has crafted an even more innovative and interactive music game experience. SUPERBEAT: XONiC will rock players’ worlds as they will be able to experience over 45 music tracks and boogie through 200 different play patterns!
|Official Release Date||Oct 22, 2015|
|Subtitles||English, Traditional Chinese|
|Genre||Music & Party|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Out of the vita trilogy this is easily the worst. The story/unlocking just wasn't a good idea and it makes the "free play" completely unnecessary because you don't gain point's anymore. The good and the bad thing about the music selection is that there's only one regular song and one mash song that i didn't want to play for second time but at the same time there really wasn't many great songs either. This game also has 10-12 less than the other games.
It still not a bad game but if you aren't itching for more Miku then skip it.
I'm not really into the rhythm games, but the story mode in this game is really enjoyable. Excellent voice acting. Persona quality.
This game is a must get for either rythm games fans or persona 4 fans
Another fun rhythmic game to consider. This is a must get for Persona 4 fans!
fun game to play, a must get for rhythm game players
cool stuff in the special editions
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.