PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Suzuki TT Superbikes
- The most extreme road race in the world since 1907
- 37.73 miles of dangerous, intense racing through blind bends between stone walls
- Race bikes enter from all classes, ranging from 125cc to F1 1000cc monsters
- Sidecar racing also included
- In Red Bull Mad Sunday mode take to the road against on-coming traffic
- Game modes allow exciting full-grid challenges with bikes fighting for the finish line
- Arcade and Challenge Modes, complete with riding Master classes and real TTracers
- Two players can compete in a split screen race
- Tutorials take the player through every corner of the course
- Riders and Superbikes respond precisely to controls with fully dynamic physics model
- Circuits have been re-created using the latest surveying equipment, allowing us to recreate the track to near perfection
descriptionith its extreme road racing, fantastic environment, and dare devil tactics that surround this event; the TT is a perfect match for video games. Jester Interactive have created the most sought after bike game for Playstation 2. TT Superbikes is the definitive game in terms of playability, graphical elements, fun, and realism. At the same time engrossing the users in gameplay brimming with rewards and replay value.
The game features over 40 bikes from the major bike manufacturers and includes Sidecars, which can be raced over the world famous 37.75mile course. The course has been mapped accurately using data supplied by the Isle of Man government and data captured by the development team.
As well as traditional racing, the game also features a Mad Sunday mode. Mad Sunday is an exciting event with riders coming from all corners of the world to have the chance of riding at high speeds over the Mountain circuit during TT race week.
The player not only has other bikers to worry about but will have to avoid high-speed traffic, thus creating even more excitement than the norm.
TT Superbikes also has several multiplayer options including 2 player split screen mode of play.
|Official Release Date||Aug 04, 2005|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...