|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
Mar 19, 2014
Mar 20, 2014
Click here for the complete list
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Target in Sight
- Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness (Limited Edition) Chinese version
US$ 65.701 d, 16:45:47
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shinsei Eorzea [Collectors Edition]
US$ 70.682 d, 00:02:12
- Batman: Arkham Origins
US$ 32.402 d, 09:37:19
- God of War: Ascension
US$ 8.013 d, 01:03:45
- Bandfuse: Rock Legends
US$ 43.004 d, 02:03:48
- Experience all-new content exclusive to the PlayStation®3 - Go deeper into the story of Tales of Graces f in the all-new Lineage & Legacies epilogue, featuring more than 10 hours of engrossing gameplay. Explore new dungeons, fight fierce new monsters, and wield newly created spells, attacks, and techniques!
- Stunning Visuals - Enhanced HD graphics and improved outlining to bring attention to the detailed anime art style by renowned Tales artist Mutsumi Inomata. Beautiful and spacious environments allow players to explore a truly open world
- Master New Combat Styles - Use the Style Shift - Linear Motion Battle System to freely switch between fighting styles and deftly evade enemy attacks. Activate Accelerate Mode to use powerful new techniques and bring the fight to enemies like never before!
- Unique Multiplayer System - Enlist the help of up to 3 friends to fight by your side! Players can join the battle at any time simply by plugging in a controller!
Taking place on the planet Efinea, Tales of Graces f centers on Asbel Lhant as he seeks the strength to protect those he holds dear. Along with his childhood friends and the mysterious and innocent Sophie, he must explore the bonds of friendship as they find themselves drawn into the conflict between three kingdoms competing for dominance of the planet.
|Release Date||Mar 14, 2012|
||(5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 217 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
my best game of the tales of.
it's my favorite.
Batlle System is really cool. Much love for JRPG. It will stay in your collection.
Played the game three times through in English and decided to play it Japanese for the voice actresses I like and also the costumes that were never released outside of Japan. IT WAS 100% WORTH IT!
very good game. compares well with other tales games so if you were wondering whether or not to buy this game to add to your own tales collection, then you should do it. especially if its on sale
My first 3D Tales game and it's more awesome than I expected. The battle system is a little bit difficult at first, but when you get used to it a wonderful experience.
Tales of Graces F (English language Version)
by our customers
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2014 Play-Asia.com.