Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
featured reviewarxnexas (1) on 09, Jan. 2009 17:01 (HKT)
This game is amazing.
Very very fun, if you don't get this, you're missing out on a lot of fun.
I'd suggest getting this game along with a Arcade Stick, it'll make your experience much more enjoyable.
All of the characters are balanced, clean, crisp graphics.
Overall, the best Vs Capcom title to date!
- Possible additions to the game: the team is exploring adding new Capcom and Tatsunoko characters as well as online gameplay
- Two-man tag team action: Players build their own perfect team and use Assist Attacks and each character’s special moves to create their own unique fighting style
- Four button fighting controls: Easy-to-understand four button control scheme opens gameplay up to new players with familiar movements and combos
- Depth of gameplay: Once the basics are mastered, players can go deeper into the fighting game controls to master Aerial Rave air combos, Delayed Hyper Combos, Mega Crash defensive moves, Assault attack moves and the Baroque extended combo system
- Fast-paced action and huge attacks: Each characters has a unique arsenal of moves, including spectacular Hyper Combos that literally take over the screen with devastating results
- 3D characters, 2D fighting gameplay: As in Street Fighter IV, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars has bright, 3D rendered characters battling it out in familiar 2D style
descriptionTatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars is new version of the game that released in Japan in arcades and on the Wii in December 2008. Capcom is looking into adding new features to the game, including possible additions of several new characters from both Capcom and Tatsunoko, and is exploring the option of online gameplay. TATSUNOKO VS. CAPCOM ULTIMATE ALL-STARS will work with a number of different control devices, including the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, Classic Controller, GameCube Controller and various third-party joysticks designed for the Wii.
|Official Release Date||Jan 26, 2010|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
interested in these?
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - October 13th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - December 3rd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - December 15th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - November 10th!
Spanish Review (SOS Gamers)
Official Website (Japanese)
Italian Review (PlanetNintendo.it)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
The best fighting game for the console Wii, recommended
Amazing casts of fighters and its wii exclusive!
Great game. Not much to say that you did not hear yet.
For me personally, the 3rd best fighting game on this generation. The number 2 being the DBZs games in general that are of the fighting genre which I love and the first one being the Smash.
Good action games!!!
Tatsunoko VS Capcom brings back all the brilliance of Capcom's Versus line, which beginning in X-Men VS Street Fighter. Unlike Marvel VS Capcom 2, there was a return to the battles in pairs, leaving the battles faster and dynamic. But do not think it was a cut: several possibilities of special moves have been implemented in double-faced leaving everything again. For fans of fighting games can not miss this game in your Wii library.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.