- Bonds of family are stronger than steel!
- Play as all 4 Turtles and switch between them on the fly!
- Ninja Training: Earn XP and level up your Turtles to master a new set of Ninjutsu skills
- Shell Up! Find and unlock more powerful weaponry!
- Shredder’s Minions: Battle through hordes of enemies from the movie and Turtles universe
Unleash the power of mutant heroes in this third-person, fast-moving, hack-and-slash action game based on the Michael Bay Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film for the Nintendo 3DS.
Set in New York City, a mad genius named Baxter Stockman creats a robotic army and teams up with the Foot Clan's shadow army to pillage the city. Using each of the turtles' extraordinary abilities, only Michaelangelo, Raphael, Leonardo, and Donatello can protect the subways, rooftops, sewers, and streets of NYC to prevent the devastation of the city they protect.
Level up turtle's power as players creep the streets and knock out the enemies. Each turtle has unique abilities and earning new skills is easy as players go through further stages of the gameplay. Collect raw materials to craft more powerful weapons to defeat the Foot Clan's shadow army and of course, Baxter Stockman's scientific monstrosities.
|Official Release Date||Aug 05, 2014|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.