Tekken 7 (Chinese Subs)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- UNREAL ENGINE 4 - Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, Tekken 7 sets a new benchmark for graphical fidelity for the fighting game genre, pushing the new generation of console hardware and PC visuals to the limit
- SEAMLESS STORY EXPERIENCE - Hollywood-like, over-the-top cinematic action sequences blend flawlessly into fierce battles
- THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THE MISHIMA BLOOD SAGA - Tekken 7 represents the final chapter of the 20-year-long Mishima feud. Unveil the epic ending to the emotionally charged family warfare between the members of the Mishima Clan as they struggle to settle old scores and wrestle for control of a global empire, putting the balance of the world in peril
- ROSTER OF OVER 30 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS - Select characters from an impressive roster of fan-favorites and all-new fighters, each with a distinct set of deadly techniques, martial arts moves and combos
- STREET FIGHTER CROSS-OVER CHARACTER - AKUMA - Street Fighter’s Akuma flawlessly transitions into the 3D space and joins the fray in an epic franchise mash-up complete with all his shoto-style moves and fireballs
- ALL NEW BATTLE MECHANICS & MOVES - Classic 1 vs 1 battles return along with new moves and battle mechanics like Rage Arts, Rage Drives and Power Crushes that make gameplay more accessible for players of all skill levels
Continue the hardcore action in Bandai Namco's latest release TEKKEN 7! This ninth entry to the famed fighting game series TEKKEN concludes the story of the Mishima clan saga and unravels other mysteries that has baffled players throughout the series. Enjoy all new characters, modes, and mechanics as possibly the best ever TEKKEN game to be launched; Bolstered by the UNREAL 4 engine, this epic fighting game will smash its way into next gen consoles.
Witness the final battle of Kazuya and Heihachi as TEKKEN 7 reveals the story behind their infamous feud and the origin of the devil gene. Play as any of the game's rich roster of characters including past favorites like Kazuya Mishima, Bryan Fury, and Asuka Kazama along with new ones like Katarina, a woman who practices the art of Savate, and Claudio, who possess light-conjuring powers in his right hand.
Enjoy a one-on-one battle made rich with exciting new gameplay mechanics like the Rage Art, that allows players to execute powerful attacks when their health gets low giving them a last ditch attempt for a comeback. Another is the Power Crush which allows players to continue their attacks while being hit by the enemy. Item Moves and Stage effects will also be returning to the game to let players fully immerse themselves in the battle ring.
|Original Name||鐵拳 7 (中文版)|
|Official Release Date||Jun 01, 2017|
Beary Special Fighters Return for Tekken 7! Online Tournaments Available!
Many Familiar Faces Have Returned in Tekken 7!! Character Trailers Released!
Tekken 7 - Full-Length SDCC 2014 Trailer (YouTube)
Tekken 7 – E3 Trailer (YouTube)
TEKKEN 7 - Eliza DLC Character Reveal Trailer | PS4, XB1, PC
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Great Tekken game for sure!
Lacking of game modes, season pass, bad online. Chinese version does not have english text, which is sucks ass.
Kudos to Play Asia for prompt delivery.
- Tekken gameplay at its finest
- Great roster, the addition of Akuma is great
- A lot of content, treasure battle, gallery mode and jukebox mode are nice additions
- The story mode sucks
- Stories for non-Mishimas are non-existent
- Arcade mode is too short
- Online is bad at the moment, hope they fix it soon
- 25$ season pass
I've always heard good things about playasia but my main plat is PC (Steam), so I tend to buy straight from the store. This time, PA offered a better price for the digital copy, and it was delivered one day before the official release.
Regarding Tekken 7 itself: it is the absolute best fighting game on PC, well optimized, packed with content and excellent servers. A must have for any Steam user.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.