Terminator Genisys 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure: Endoskeleton
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure
- Height: approx. 330mm
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Endoskeleton in Terminator Genisys
- Movie-accurate sculpture with complicated mechanical details throughout body
- Specially applied multiple layers of metallic paint on skeleton with weathering effects
- Body with over 26 points of articulations
- ED-lighted eyes (red light, battery operated)
- Figure Painter: Lok Ho
- Figure Art Director: JC. Hong
- Limited availability
In Terminator Genisys, the judgment day has arrived and more than 3 billion human lives have been lost in the attacks by Skynet. Survivors were captured and put into camps for exterminations. In 2029, Human Resistance leader John Connor has led a final intense battle against Skynet and its menacing armies of Endoskeletons in order to eliminate the hellish artificial intelligence.
Today, Hot Toys is pleased to officially present the new 1/6th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure from Terminator Genisys.
The Endoskeleton collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of the terrifying robot from the film. It features the character’s complicated mechanical details throughout the body, specially applied multiple layers of metallic paint on skeleton with weathering effects, LED light-up eyes, a detailed Endorifle, and figure stand.
This new Endoskeleton collectible figure will be a great addition to any Terminator fans’ collection!
|Official Release Date||Apr 30, 2017|