For US/Canada systems.
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Experience the Best of Tetris In this fast-paced game of skills, you can take on the puzzle game solo, battle a friend, partner up with friends, or make battle teams. Up to four players can get in on the action
- Marathon – Get to level 15 and rack up as many points as you can
- Endless – Go as high as level 30 and keep clearing lines as long as possible
- Ultra – Get your highest score before time runs out in this three-minute challenge
- Sprint – Clear 40 lines as quickly as you can
- Battle – Go head-to-head to knock out your opponents
- Power-Up Battle – Be the last person playing after using crazy power-ups! Go on the offensive with Carousel and make your opponent’s Well shift to the left after each move, or trigger Let it Rain and dump garbage down on top of them. Buzz Saw helps you out by clearing away a number of your lines – especially useful when you’re in a spot of trouble
From Nintendo Game Boy to being on almost every possible console, Tetris has grown to be one of the most recognized and treasured video game franchises of all time. Celebrating a huge milestone for it’s 30th anniversary, Tetris Ultimate is ready to drop! Experience the best of Tetris in this fast-paced game of skills and strategies. Play solo or get your friends to play local multiplayer for up to four players and rule the online leaderboards.
Tetris Ultimate will be better than ever as it brings new exciting modes plus an exclusive challenge mode on handheld version, fun new features, and unique visuals, to play for all ages. Track and watch the games of your friends or record your own rounds in Social Feed. Challenge players around the world and battle elite players in Championship Rules to try and prove yourself to be the best player in the Tetris world!
|Official Release Date||Nov 11, 2014|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
I received a few weeks , affordable, sealed product does. I can not complain , it's all right .
It is best that the game includes several languages , even though the box is in Korean.
Very entertaining and addictive game.
good game !!!
Vita version runs well, unlike the other versions. It's pretty much Tetris with bad music. I'd recommend Puyo Puyo Tetris from Sega over this, but hey.
Very good game of Tetris.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.