- Take part in a fully dynamic workout program that is created to target your goals and then changes as you progress
- Choose from 10 pre-set workout programs for a quick, targeted workout
- Work your entire body with the Wii Remote™ or now Controller Free exercises including upper body, core, cardio, yoga and New cardio boxing
- Train with a friend and compete in weekly challenges to see who really is The Biggest Loser
- Customize your diet with 50 NEW healthy recipes and track your caloric intake
- Add in The Biggest Loser resistance bands or Stability Ball to enhance your workout or use the Wii Balance Board™ for Squats, Knee Lifts and Lunges
descriptionFeaturing expertise from trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels as well as encouragement from host Alison Sweeney and over 70 former contestants.
|Official Release Date||Nov 04, 2010|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...