PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for The Chase: Felix Meets Felicity
- Using the Nintendo DS Touch Screen and stylus, players can draw their own platforms and make their way through abstract landscapes representing locations throughout the city. Locations include subways, a zoo, a fairground, woods and beaches
- Players can choose to play as either Felix or Felicity
- 40 distinct levels spanning eight different areas of the city, each with its own unique look and challenges
- Levels provide sufficient options for creative, explorative and score-based gaming for the more experienced gamer, while also maintaining fun, fast and simpler rewards for the more casual gamer
- Such as Time-Freeze, Love-Rush, Newton-Bomb and Love-Nuke
descriptionPlayers will have the chance to fall in love in this virtual cartoon tale of an average kid trying to find true love. The Chase: Felix Meets Felicity marks the first venture into the virtual world of love for Nintendo DS. Players will be able to play as Felix or Felicity, and will have to race against the clock to arrive on time for their date on time in a free-form, platform hopping, trick pulling world of suspended walk-ways, slopes, ramps and obstacles. The innovative use of the stylus lets players draw their path to love on the Nintendo DS touch screen to avoid strange, bizarre obstacles and enemies.
|Official Release Date||Jan 27, 2009|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...