PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
Compatible with Xbox™
For US/Canada systems.
1-2w Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 2.91 (12%)
Compatible With Xbox™
1-2w Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Live the epic adventure while playing all four heroes in a team-based action adventure
- Battle the evil forces of the White Witch by waging war against a huge variety of creatures, including Minotaurs, Cyclopes, Werewolves, and more
- Utilize the unique combat skills, weaponry, and special moves of each character to fight hordes of dark mythical beasts, or solve intricate puzzles
- Seamless game play integration of film footage, music, and voice talent plus unlockable content and more
- Multiplayer game play for up to two players
descriptionThe Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is a definitive action-adventure based on the Walt Disney Pictures and Walden Media film capturing the renowned and beloved book series from author C.S. Lewis. Players enter the world of Narnia, a land frozen in eternal winter by the evil powers of the malevolent and evil White Witch. In order to end this frigid captivity and free his people, the mighty lion Aslan, true ruler of Narnia, invokes an ancient prophecy. It will become the destiny of four young siblings from our world: Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy Pevensie to work together and use their unique combat skills, weaponry, and abilities to defeat the Witch and her armies and save Narnia. These four unlikely heroes must battle the evil forces of the White Witch by waging war against a vast variety of creatures, including Centaurs, Minotaurs, Minoboars, Cyclops, Werewolves, Wraiths, Ankleslicers, Wolves, Satyrs, Boggles, and more.
|Official Release Date||Nov 14, 2005|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...