PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for The Clique: Diss and Make Up
- Players will name and personalize their character’s complete look: clothing, hair, shoes and more!
- Players can make money at their after school “jobby’’ in order to purchase new styles
- In order to rise from the new kid to queen-bee, players will navigate the halls of OCD by building relationships and gossiping about what is hot and what is not! Play through a collection of entertaining mini-games that can provide the required social tools to become the alpha girl
- The top of the social ladder always has to be in on the latest 411. To be in-the-know, players must share and collect gossip from both their friends and enemies
- Wireless multiplayer allows players to share their character with friends from their real-life clique, allowing them to unlock special gossip
- Interact with characters popularized in The Clique novels and explore the school of OCD in the first videogame based on “The Clique”
descriptionIn The Clique: Diss and Make Up, based on the best-selling young adult book series by author Lisi Harrison, players assume the role of the new girl at school, taking on the challenges of climbing the social ladder to join the ultimate clique, the Pretty Committee. The Clique: Diss and Make Up is an empowering game of social maneuvering where the player attempts to survive in one of the most harsh and unforgiving environments on Earth – Octavian Country Day School (OCD). Player will use gossip, fashion and wit to make friends, join cliques, attend classes, and even work after school “jobbies” with a variety of exciting mini-games. Play a variety of exciting mini-games to earn cash or increase your cool. Along the way a variety of challenges and tricky situations make the climb up the social ladder tough including getting invited to one of the hottest parties of the year. The Clique: Diss and Make Up highlights the sassiness of the “The Clique” books and a few lessons in popularity exclusively to the Nintendo DS™. Like the fans of the book know, the only thing harder than getting in, will be staying in!
|Official Release Date||Aug 25, 2009|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...