Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for The Crew: Ultimate Edition
- ROAM THE ULTIMATE DRIVING PLAYGROUND - The entire United States is your driving playground—downtown city streets, suburbs, hillsides, cornfields, canyons, sand dunes and racetracks. Immerse yourself on- and off-road in a 5000km² open world with lifelike lighting and gorgeous graphics
- TUNE YOUR VEHICLES TO MASTER EVERY TERRAIN - Fill your garage with powerful cars, agile motorcycles, unstoppable monster trucks, evasive drift cars, roaring dragsters and exclusive police vehicles. Level up your rides and tune them with Street, Perf, Dirt, Raid and Circuit specs to adapt to any terrain and unleash their full potential
- BE SPONTANEOUS - Turn on-road encounters into intense rivalries or bond with friends, creating instant challenges with fellow drivers. Jump seamlessly in and out of crews as you travel the open road
- CHOOSE YOUR SIDE BETWEEN THE STREET AND THE BADGE - Fly solo or join a police squad to track down and chase Street Racers all over a huge, action-packed open world. From busy city streets to rocky mountain trails, catch them red-handed by using the terrain to your advantage as well as special abilities like blocking your target’s speed or shutting down all controls with an electromagnetic pulse
descriptionGet the fullest edition for The Crew universe with more than 120 licensed vehicles of the greatest variety, over 220 tuning specs, a 30-hour story campaign, more than 220 missions, a recurring championship called The Summit bringing fresh events each month, an innovative Cop Vs. Racer gameplay for unprecedented multiplayer fun and unlimited Freedrive activities.
The Crew: Ultimate Edition includes:
- The Crew original game
- The new The Crew Calling All Units expansion
- The Crew Wild Run expansion
- All cars from the Season Pass
|Official Release Date||Nov 29, 2016|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...