PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for The Guild 3 (DVD-ROM)
- AI System - The EHE (Evolutive Human Emulator), the new AI system in The Guild 3, is adaptive, dependent on the 6 trait-system, and with said AI, behavioural patterns evolve because of its inherent ability to adapt to any given need and desire system
- Societies - In The Guild 3 the societies can be compared to very powerful social clubs. Some of them, like the Freemasons or the Smithsguild, are publicly known, others, such as the Guild of Thieves or the Warlocks’ Circle, are kept secret
- City Districts - New neighbourhoods are being created within a city through political intervention/general rise in population, or similar environmental circumstances
- Economy - After you have established your financial basis, you have the option to set to automatic and focus on politics, intrigues, and increase your power/influence/wealth etc
- Sandbox - Forge your dynasty (you create your own “goal” of the game, become sovereign (with “good” or “evil” behaviour), dominate the city or the whole scenario (economically, politically) or annihilate all of your competitors, build up your own dynasty and choose how you want to play the game
- Huge Replay-Value - AI makes every scenario look, feel, and play differently, as the need and desire based system influences the AI behaviour in a (seemingly) random way; Random-based global events, e.g. famine, plagues, war, town fires; Actions from other players (or from yourself) like revolts in neighbourhoods, trade embargos and other economic measures
- Character / Dynasty Evolution - There are a complex tree of skills, professions, actions and bonuses waiting for you to be unlocked
- Multiplayer with up to 16 Players -
descriptionThe Guild 3takes place in Middle Europe in the year of 1400. Players create a family dynasty which can last for centuries. While the world around them and their dynasties rearranges itself time and time again, they have to prove their skills in artisan craftwork and trading, participate in social occasions and perfect your political schemes and malicious intrigues.
|Official Release Date||Jan 31, 2017|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...