PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft
DreamCatcher InteractiveCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Features the voice and likeness of Hollywood teen stars Jesse McCartney and Cody Linley as Frank and Joe Hardy;
- Play as Two of History’s Most Famous Literary Detectives and interact with Fenton and Laura Hardy, the Hardy Boys’ friend Chet Morton and others;
- Experience the Hardy World on your PC – the literary world of the Hardys’ is brought to life! Check out the Hardy Home, Bayport Police Station and the various places most have only experienced through the pages of a book;
- Cell Phone Feature – use your cell phone to give pal Nancy Drew and other characters a call and get insight on the case;
- Search For Clues – super-sleuth your way to solving the small mysteries along the way as you help the Bayport Police catch the culprit;
- Mystery Solving Mini-Games – each mini-game solved throughout the investigation gives players valuable pieces of evidence to help solve the case;
- Choose Your Dialogue – choose from a variety of responses to make your Hardy Boys’ experience your own!
descriptionThe vault at the Spencer Mansion is robbed, and the Bayport Police call on the Hardy Boys to help tie up some loose ends – but they soon find themselves in the middle of a major criminal investigation that takes them on an adventure all over Bayport, and even into New York City. But the pieces don’t add up, and Frank and Joe find themselves embroiled in a drama of sinister proportions. Is the recent theft linked to something from the past? Can Frank and Joe find and decipher the clues in time to prevent another crime from happening?
|Official Release Date||Oct 23, 2008|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...