PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft
- Each mini-game solved throughout the investigation gives players valuable pieces of evidence to help solve the case
- The literary world of the Hardy Boys is brought to life through classic video game point 'n click style gameplay. Check out the Hardy Home, Bayport Police Station and other places most have only experienced through the pages of a book
- Features the voice and likeness of Hollywood teen stars Jesse McCartney and Cody Linley as Frank and Joe Hardy
- Use your cell phone to give pal Nancy Drew and other characters a call and get insight on the case
- Choose Your Dialogue - choose from a variety of responses to make your Hardy Boys' experience your own
descriptionIn The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft, the vault of the Spencer Mansion is robbed, and the Bayport Police call on the Hardy Boys to help tie up some loose ends, but they soon find themselves in the middle of a major criminal investigation that takes them on an adventure all over Bayport, and even into New York City. But the pieces don't add up, and Frank and Joe find themselves embroiled in a drama of sinister proportions. Is the recent theft linked to something from the past? Can Frank and Joe find and decipher the clues in time to prevent another crime from happening?
|Official Release Date||Jul 03, 2009|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...