- The comedy trivia sensation YOU DON’T KNOW JACK 2015 (1-4 players) with hundreds of all-new questions
- The hilarious bluffing game Fibbage XL (2-8 players), with 50% more questions added to the original hit game Fibbage
- The bizarre drawing game Drawful (3-8 players), where you draw right there on your phone or tablet
- The racy-as-you-want-to-be fill-in-the-blank word game Word Spud (2-8 players)
- The wacky-fact-filled Lie Swatter (1-100 players)
For 1-100 players! Your phones or tablets are your controllers!
The team behind YOU DON’T KNOW JACK presents FIVE guffaw-inducing party games in one pack! Players play using their phones, tablets, or even computers as controllers – making it the perfect easy-in entertainment piece for your next game night or party. Once a game is started from the in-pack menu, players simply connect to the “jackbox.tv” web address on their device and then enter the provided 4-letter room code to enter a game. No big mess of controllers needed!
|Official Release Date||Nov 03, 2015|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.