PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for The Last Airbender
- As Zuko, use destructive Firebending bombs, blasts and more to battle for power. As Aang, use amazing Airbending powers such as Air Vortexes and Tornados to manipulate the environment and control the elements. As the Blue Spirit, Zuko’s Ninja alter ego, defeat your foes using stealth maneuvers, smoke bombs and unique weapons
- Players utilize the Nintendo Wii Remote & Nunchuck to bend fire and air as they combat, destroy, battle and maneuver through the mystical world in single or 2 Player Coop mode
- Brand-new, ground-breaking Wii physics and particle systems bring the movie experience to life like never before. A telekinesis system allows players to manipulate the environment as well as combat enemies to a new level of depth and control that has not been experienced before. To add further depth and uniqueness, the player experiences environments such as underground caves and cities that are exclusive to the game
- Aang, Zuko & the Blue Spirit all have amplified powers in combo mode where chaining together various attacks inflicts more damage on enemies. From there, players trigger heavy attacks by performing gestures with their remote in a specific direction prompted by the game
- Playing as Aang, players charge up Aang’s Avatar state which can rapidly dispatch multiple enemies. Playing as Zuko, the game play shifts to first person view where players unleash massive fireballs in battle
- Compete in multiplayer mode where 2 players can select an arena and choose between Aang, Zuko or the Blue Spirit to combat waves of enemies
description“The Last Airbender” is the official video game of the highly anticipated summer live action adventure film by M. Night Shyamalan. The game follows the climax of the movie from the perspective of the antagonist Prince Zuko, exiled prince of the Fire Nation, who embarks on an epic journey to capture the Avatar, a young boy named Aang, in order to regain his father’s honor. Players immerse themselves in an incredible interactive world as Aang, Zuko and the Blue Spirit – participating in epic battles, hand-to-hand combat and various challenges throughout the game discovering and mastering amazing Firebending and Airbending abilities.
|Official Release Date||Aug 06, 2010|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...