- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD is the best way to experience this critically acclaimed game
- Explore a vast Hyrule, a mysterious Twilight Realm, and masterfully-designed dungeons
- Restore balance to the world with the aid of the impish Midna and your divine wolf powers
- Transform into a divine wolf to solve puzzles with your 6th sense and battle creatures corrupted by the twilight
- Meet a cast of friendly folk and interesting characters, like the entrepreneurial baby Malo and even a yeti couple
- Nab the exclusive Wolf Link amiibo and carry data over to the upcoming Legend of Zelda game for Wii U, launching in 2016
A dark force, shrouded in twilight, has invaded the vast land of Hyrule.
To restore light to the world, team up with the mysterious creature Midna and embrace the darkness to transform into a divine wolf. Fight through labyrinthine dungeons, survive puzzling traps, and meet a cast of characters you’ll never forget in this legendary Zelda adventure.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is a critically acclaimed masterpiece, set in a massive world bursting with life—but also shadow. A dark figure from the Twilight Realm has invaded the world of light. As Link, a farmhand turned cursed beast, you'll join forces with the impish Midna, the Hyrule Resistance, and trusted (albeit unusual) allies to survive a quest that will take you to the farthest corners of Hyrule and beyond… to the Twilight Realm. This epic, emotional adventure is now on the Wii U console.
|Official Release Date||Mar 04, 2016|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Game Features Trailer [US] (YouTube)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Embrace the Dark Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
The amiibo is well made and the HD textures of the game looks pretty beautiful. Some people complain about the graphics, but believe or not it's just like a game with new textures should be.
Also, I didn't like the australian box, I much prefer the american and the european version.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.