PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
- Story unfolds true to the best-selling novels by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Following the adventures of Frodo, Gandalf and Aragorn, each with special means to overcome obstacles
- Increasingly-challenging combat - as the game progresses encounter 28 types of enemies from roaming monsters to menacing "boss" creatures that possess varying degrees of intelligence and behavior
- Explore The One Ring, Stealth, Distraction, and Magic Use to discover, avoid, or create special events and encounters
- In the Xbox game, environmental and varied special effects including spell effects for Gandalf, dynamic shadows, volumetric fog, specular highlights, and environmental map
descriptionThe Fellowship of the Ring is a single-player action-adventure game featuring Frodo, Gandalf and Aragorn. It is based on the first part of J.R.R. Tolkien's epic novel "The Lord of the Rings." From the peaceful lands of the Shire through the darkness of Moria, to the River Anduin, the player must gather the Fellowship and protect the One Ring from the Dark Lord Sauron.
|Official Release Date||Sep 26, 2002|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...