PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for The Modern Airliner Collection 777
- Highly detailed Boeing 777 (-200 version) - GE90 engines
- GMax models
- Simulated systems : fuel, APU, engine startup, air conditioning, electronic checklist,...
- Photorealistic 2D panel including multiple views : overhead, pedestal,…
- Interactive Virtual cockpit
- Numerous international liveries and Boeing’s house livery. Liveries list : Aeroflot, Air France, Austrian, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, China Southern Airlines, Continental Airlines, Emirates, Delta, Japan Airlines (JAL), KLM, Malaysia, Pakistan International, Air New Zealand
- Frame-rate friendly
- Easy-to-use PAINT KIT
- Technical support provided by Wilco Publishing and by the development team, FeelThere.com
descriptionThe Boeing 777 is the first Boeing jetliner to be 100% digitally designed using three-dimensional computer graphics. Throughout the design process, the airplane was "pre-assembled" on the computer, eliminating the need for a costly, full-scale mock-up. The airplane is larger than all other twinjet or trijet airplanes and smaller than the 747. Boeing launched 777 program in October 1990.
|Official Release Date||Jun 01, 2010|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...