The Order: 1886 (Premium Edition)
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Discover History’s Darkest Secret - The Order: 1886™ introduces players to a unique vision of Victorian-Era London where Man uses advanced technology to battle a powerful and ancient foe. As Galahad, a member of an elite order of Knights, join a centuries-old war against a powerful threat that will determine the course of history forever in this intense third-person action-adventure shooter, available exclusively on the PlayStation 4 system
- Where History and Myth Collide - Assume the role of Galahad, one of the most experienced Knights of The Order, and enter a unique vision of Victorian-Era London that fuses real historical figures and events with new twists on familiar myths and legends
- Danger On All Fronts - Conflict rages in this 19th century London between enemies new and old. Rebels declare all-out war on The Order and the police state they represent, while mankind's true enemy, a powerful and ancient fow known as Half-breeds grow in strength and numbers in and around the city
- Advanced Technology - Wield cutting-edge weapons and gadgets like the Arc Gun, Thermite Rifle, and Monocular, as you struggle to maintain peace and order amidst the growing civil unrest and Half-breed threat against humankind
- Filmic Vision - The Order: 1886 transports players into the stunningly realistic and re-imagined Neo-Victorian London, replicating the nuances of actual motion picture cameras and lenses for a more immersive and believable presentation
- Seamless Narrative - Full performance capture for characters and scenes, combined with seamless transitions between action and story sequences, work together to bring the rich narrative, rife with conspiracy and intrigue, to life
A Brand New IP for a New Generation:
Developed in tandem by Sony Santa Monica and Ready at Dawn Studios, The Order: 1886 is a brand new intellectual property exclusive for the PlayStation 4. Featured in Sony's 2013 E3 Conference, this visually stunning title using next-gen proprietary software debuts the possibility of the new standard for action-adventures to come.
A Genre Blending Journey into the Past, Present and Future:
The Order: 1886 creates a well established universe beset by the laws of it's alternate take on history. Written by Kirk Ellis, best known for his work with HBO's critically acclaimed series John Adams, the plot is a unified concert of history, fantasy, mythology and science fiction.
During the advent of the 8th century, Humanity is split into two groups; mankind finds itself embroiled in a conflict against the “Half-Breeds” - a spinoff of humanity carrying feral properties seeking dominance and destruction in its war against humans. This war continues up till the 19th century, and it is here where mankind makes a stand by forming The Order, a dedicated group of knights with origins from the Round Table who use a magical “Black Water” in combination with technologically advanced weapons.
The Order: 2014
Featuring characters from all walks of literature, a potentially compelling story and solid gameplay proven from the developer's previous works, The Order: 1866 will reveal it's amalgam of details with it's highly anticipated release in 2014.
|Official Release Date||Feb 20, 2015|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Game is boring as hell. It sure has the most amazing graphics to date but in the end, the game play mechanics, filled with QTEs and bad IA hurts the final product. It is the perfect case when a game should be more than just pretty graphics. If you still want to try it, go for it for a discounted price or borrow from a friend.
The story and the Graphic are very good.
Easily the best looking game for the PS4
Great graphic & good story but No online mode
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.