The Peanuts Movie: Snoopy's Grand Adventure
For US/Canada systems.
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Play together: 2-player co-op mulitplayer, play as Snoopy and Woodstock at the same time!
- Easy and fun for all: Simple pick up and play controls!
- Help Snoopy: Run, jump, and fly through levels to reunite Snoopy with members of the Peanuts gang!
- Collect items: Earn additional abilities and rewards as you play!
- Added bonus: Find the hidden Beagle Scouts to unlock a special surprise!
- Movie inspired: Join the characters from your favorite Peanuts Movie!
Take Snoopy on a grand adventure through amazing environments, created in his imagination, as he tries to find Charlie Brown and all his friends. With Woodstock and the Beagle Scouts by his side Snoopy can unlock new abilities and performs special moves as he weaves his way through this magical journey.
|Official Release Date||Nov 03, 2015|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Is a good plattaform game with beatiful graphics
As a long-time fan of Snoopy, I couldn't resist. I'm quite pleased that the game was actually pretty fun. It's a simple platformer, and doesn't really bring anything new to the table, but the cute graphics and decent gameplay is enough to keep you occupied for a while. The developers force replayability by locking areas until you have gained the appropriate power-up/costume, but to be fair a lot of games do this.
It's a good game for kids and adults alike, and it's a nice callback to platform games in my opinion.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.