PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Vast, rich environments to explore including a unique house with hidden secrets, Manula Valley, the residing place of an old witch and an ancient warlock and the old Keeper’s Tower now controlled by your brutal adversary
- More than 400 beautiful locations to fully-explore
- Easy to navigate mouse-driven, point-and-click interface
- More than 40 minutes of incredible cut-scenes
- An astonishing musical score with 8 varied themes to compliment gameplay
descriptionSince ancient times, a clan of Keepers has guarded a collection of sacred rings that, when united with several hidden artifacts, grant the holder infinite power and immortality. When a rival clan, led by Durad, makes known their intention to obtain this power for an evil purpose, the Keepers send their prized student to uncover the artifacts and deliver them, along with the rings, to Grift, the Old Master. Umang's journey leads to the portal of a world unknown even to the powerful keepers. In this adventure game, the portal transports Umang to Manula Valley where h discovers that this world was once inhabited by the Keepers, hundreds of years ago, until it was taken from them by Durad and his clan. Umang's arrival in Manula Valley is just one more step in a plot manipulated by Durad to bring Umang and the rings one step closer to evil. He must now outwit Durad's powerful forces to complete his quest and return the sacred rings to his clan.
|Official Release Date||Mar 07, 2007|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...