The Sexy Brutale [Full House Edition]
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Unique “Groundhog Day” puzzle concept – hours of gameplay exploring a single day from different perspectives and locations
- Watch, listen and learn until you are ready to act to save each guest from murder
- Multiple areas of the mansion to explore, each with its own scenario, characters and puzzles
- Darkly-humorous murder-mystery story spanning the entire mansion
- Exotic cast of characters, including 9 guests
- Acquire special powers by saving victims to progress deeper into the mansion and uncover the secret at the heart of The Sexy Brutale
Discover the secrets of “The Sexy Brutale” casino mansion and its inhabitants as you relive the same mysterious and murderous masked ball over and over. The story is unfolding in real-time all around you – what is happening to the guests Who is behind it? Can you piece it all together and end the loop to save them, and save yourself?
The Marquis is renowned for three things: his annual masked balls, his eclectic taste in friends, and his grand casino mansion – “The Sexy Brutale”.
But this year’s party is very different. Something truly terrible has found its way into the heart of “The Sexy Brutale”, turning the ball into a nightmare where the staff stalk and murder the guests with no hope of escape.
And at the end of every day when the clocks strike midnight … the same day begins all over again.
The Sexy Brutale: Full House Edition includes:
- The Sexy Brutale game
- Official Soundtrack CD
- Exclusive full colour studio manual highlighting the inspirations behind the game
*While supplies last.
|Official Release Date||Apr 25, 2017|
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Megaman Legacy Collection, StarFox Zero, The Sexy Brutale & MORE!
The Sexy Brutale: Full House Edition. PlayStation 4 Trailer. (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
of what i played of it so far i like it it controls good and and it feels like a solid game so far
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.