PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for The Sims 2: Pets
- Add dogs, cats, birds, or guinea pigs to your Sims family.
- Create your own unique cat or dog by modifying its body type, face shape, fur color, markings, and more.
- Cross different breeds to create designer pets or make new ones and register them to appear in Create-A-Family.
- Teach pets tricks like shake, fetch, roll over, and more -- unruly pets might topple the trash or scratch the sofa, but Sims can change their pets' ways with the right training.
- Skilled pets can have careers of their own and earn a living as Movie Stars, Rescue pets, or members of an elite Security Pet Corps.
descriptionGet your paws on The Sims 2 Pets and create pets for your Sims to train, play with, and love as their own! From scampering puppies to cuddly kittens, add a new furry friend to your Sims' lives. You'll have the option to choose from your favorite breeds or customize your very own! With so many features and personalities to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect pet for your Sims family! As in real life, your Sims pets will require care and training.
Teach them your favorite tricks and give them the attention they need. A neglected cat with an urge to scratch might claw up your new couch if you aren't careful and leaving your dog unattended near a freshly planted flower bed probably isn't wise. Keep in mind that Sims pets-like their owners-have a mind of their own, so expect the unexpected.
|Official Release Date||Jun 12, 2007|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...