PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for The Sims 2: Pets
- Your Sims can encourage and discipline pets, training them to shake, roll over, play dead, and more
- Use special codes to share unlockable pet accessories, fur types or markings with other The Sims 2 - Pets players
- Pick from dozens of dog and cat breeds, or customize features with the Create-A-Pet feature
- Create and control digital characters over a lifetime, setting their goals in life from popularity and romance, to fortune and family -- their stories are in your hands
- Give you pets a little training when they dig in the yard, claw the sofa, or topple the trash
descriptionYour Sim is starting a career in Pet Care! As the town Veterinarian, your Sim will care for, heal, groom, and train the neighborhood pets in a pet care clinic that you build and customize. Choose from popular dog and cat breeds or create a unique breed and customize its appearance. Take your pets to the park where you can teach them tricks and meet other Sims. Keep one thing in mind- Sims' pets have a mind of their own so expect the unexpected!
|Official Release Date||Oct 31, 2006|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...