PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
The Sims 2
Electronic ArtsCompatible with Nintendo DS™ (NDS™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for The Sims 2
- Create your world and live in it how you choose. Open ended gameplay allows for endless fun in a completely 3D world!
- Make some friends to socialize with! Cheer them up, calm them down - or give them a shoulder to cry on!
- Be aware of what time it is because the Nintendo DS Internal Clock dictates the date and time of day in the game. Depending on when you are playing will affect who you can socialize with and what you can do.
- Create in game objects like music utilizing the built in Nintendo DS microphone and paintings with the touch screen - and trade them with friends via the Nintendo DS wireless link.
- Max out your Nintendo DS with seven all new touch screen activities.
descriptionExplore the wide-open world of The Sims 2 while trying to gain fame and fortune for your own custom created Sims. Become a real estate mogul building, customizing and running a hotel in Strangetown. Bring in the cash by keeping everyone happy and keeping the hotel in good condition. Design the paintings on the walls of the gallery and record the music in the lounge though touch screen mini-games. Keep Strangetown's Sims happy to uncover their hidden secrets.
|Official Release Date||Nov 04, 2005|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...