PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff (DVD-ROM)
Electronic ArtsCompatible with Windows™, Mac™
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff (DVD-ROM)
- Give your Sims' town a new look with spectacular ready-to-go venues and community lots - or construct your own cool setting
- Work out with the latest high-tech gym equipment, then clean your sweaty gym clothes in the new state-of-the-art washer and dryer set
- Kids will love the new Sunny Bungalow jungle gym, slide, and sandbox, while grown-ups can play chess by the new fountain
- Update the library with an elegant array of accessories, build your own study, or create cubicles with specialized sectional seating
- Clothes for running errands, hanging out, or working out - there are lots of styles for all your Sims' fashion needs
descriptionWith exciting content never seen before in a Stuff Pack, The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff* introduces new venues to give your Sims' entire town a makeover - complete with objects just as perfect for their homes. Build a chic new library, create an exclusive, high-tech gym, design a fun playground, or make chores a pleasure with a fresh new laundry room. The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff not only gives you loads of new inspired design to use at home, but includes new community places, like Scrumptious Nibbles Café, for your Sims to visit too! * Requires The Sims 3 to play
|Official Release Date||Jul 26, 2011|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...