PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for The Sims 3
- Fine-tune your Sims’ appearances and personalities. Make them evil, romantic, paranoid, kleptomaniacs, or a mix of something completely different
- Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true—or letting their dreams die. Will your Sims be rock stars, world leaders, or expert thieves? It’s up to you
- Wield the ultimate power over your Sims, controlling their weather, needs, love lives and more!
- Get some friends in on the action with the new Life Moments Game with up to four players. Bet on life’s most important moments to earn points and garner rewards
- Enjoy an all new beach town with new residents, traits, careers, weather, and lifetime wishes exclusive for the Wii
descriptionCreate Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood that you can customize, including designing the ultimate beach getaway. Unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims: help your Sim get lucky with the power of “love connector”, bless them with the power of “age defier” or curse them with an “epic fail.” Use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results! As you guide your Sims through life, you can complete challenges to unlock additional items, new buildings and landmarks. For the first time ever, share the fun with up to three friends in the Life Moments Game.
|Official Release Date||Nov 15, 2010|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...