PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
The Sims 3
Electronic ArtsCompatible with Nintendo 3DS™ (3DS)
For PAL systems only.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for The Sims 3
- First Complete Life Simulation from The Sims, on the Nintendo 3DS! Create any Sim you can imagine and control their lives. Control multiple Sims within your household and enjoy life's special moments as you interact with their world
- Create Sims and give them unique personalities! Use the 3DS camera to capture your likeness and create your Sim. Use your stylus to sculpt your Sims' facial features. Choose their hair styles and clothing and dictate their personalities. Make them evil, romantic, or a mix of something completely different
- Trade your Sims with your friends! Through Nintendo StreetPass, trade your Sims with your 3DS friends!
- Travel to Different Zones with Your Sims! Travel to different zones with your Sim! These zones will be unique destinations for your Sims and will contain community features and buildable lots
- Unlock all-new Karma Powers. Wield the ultimate control over your Sims by interacting directly with the 3DS handheld. Blow into the handheld to unleash tranquil butterflies on your Sims or shake to trigger an earthquake. It all depends on how many Karma Points you have!
descriptionFor the first time ever, enjoy a complete life simulation experience in 3D on handheld! Create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Unlock new Karma Powers with Karma Points and unleash amazing effects on your Sims. As you guide your Sims through life you can build relationships and experience different careers to unlock new items, outfits, and various rewards!
|Official Release Date||Mar 25, 2011|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...