The Sims 4: Get to Work [DLC] (Origin) origindigital
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Be a Doctor: Your Sim can now spend their work day saving lives, treating patients, performing emergency surgery, and for the first time ever, delivering babies!
- Combat Crime: Investigate crime scenes, interrogate Sims, and arrest criminals while you work your way from Cadet all the way up to the Chief of Police.
- Experiment and Invent: Scientists spend their days building crazy inventions and collecting unique specimens for diabolical creations like the Sim Ray. Your Sim will have to decide whether they’ll use their inventions to help or torment their fellow Sims.
- Create Unique Retail Businesses: Create any number and type of retail business you want, including bakeries, clothing boutiques, art galleries, bookstores, and much more. You can customize every facet of your business with Build Mode; select what items to sell, manage your employees, and even upsell customers!
- New Career Venues: All new career venues and neighborhoods like the Hospital, Police Station, and Science Lab are fully stocked with brand new objects to help your Sims achieve success! Or head down to the Retail District to check in on the many retail businesses you’ve created and find your Sims true calling.
- Learn New Skills: Check out a whole new set of skills that will allow your Sims to create even more unique objects. Sims can now capture the picture-perfect photo or bake and decorate a delicious treat with the new Photography and Baking skills. Whatever your Sims make can be proudly displayed at home or sold to earn a few extra Simoleons.
- Discover Aliens: Aliens have landed and walk amongst us! Find out which Sims are truly out of this world and discover the mysterious Alien dimension!
Bring your sims' adventures to a whole new level as The Sims 4 gets its first expansion pack in The Sims 4: Get to Work! A hybrid of two famous expansion packs (The Sims 2: Open For Business and The Sims 3: Ambitions) The Sims 4: Get to Work allows players' sims to pursue different work careers ranging from being a doctor, a detective officer, a scientist or an entrepreneur! New environments, skill sets, alien hunting adventures, and a lot more awaits players in Sims 4: Get to Work!
Decide what your sims’ work will be in these new career options: Be in the medical field and live the thrilling life of an emergency doctor that constantly save lives, treat illnesses, perform surgeries, and even deliver a newborn child; Become a celebrated inventor or a menacing one as you create exciting new gadgets that either helps or terrorize your fellow sims as you try your skills in the field of Science; Crack cases, investigate crime scenes and ultimately bring down criminals as you sharpen your critical thinking skills being a detective officer; Be your own boss and venture into different retail businesses like bakeries, dress boutiques, art galleries, and so much more as you pave your way in becoming a full-fledged entrepreneur! Manage your manpower, select items to sell, and customize your businesses with the Build Mode. Adding spice to the joys of a sims’ life, players can also hunt down disguised aliens among the neighborhood and discover mysterious alien dimensions!
Rather than taking sims into a whole new world, the game incorporates new environments into existing worlds in The Sims 4 like the Magnolia Promenade and an entirely new neighborhood, in order to deliver a diversified gaming experience while maintaining the signature elements fans love.
|Official Release Date||Apr 01, 2015|