The Talos Principle (Steam)
Price: US$ 9.99
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 17.00 (63%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
- Divert drones, disable turrets, and even replicate time to prove your worth – or to find a way out.
- Explore a story about humanity, technology, and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
- Choose your own path through the game’s non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
- But remember: choices have consequences, and somebody’s always watching you.
The Talos Principle is a philosophical first-person puzzle game from Croteam, the creators of the legendary Serious Sam games, written by Tom Jubert (FTL, The Swapper) and Jonas Kyratzes (The Sea Will Claim Everything).
As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose? And what are you going to do about it?
|Official Release Date||Dec 11, 2014|