PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings [Enhanced Edition]
Spike ChunsoftCompatible with Xbox360™ (X360)
24h In stock, usually ships within 24hrs. (Only 1 left in stock.)
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 12.00 (11%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings [Enhanced Edition]
- An engrossing, mature storyline defining new standards for realistic, non-linear game narration. The continued adventures of Geralt of Rivia draw on events from The Witcher while proving even more captivating, epic and full of surprises
- Enhanced RPG Experience for deeper story and role-playing - Extensive non-linearity, unique inter-connected questlines and greatly enhanced character development
- New system of Mutagens gives players the ability to modify the effects of particular skills. You could, for example, enhance and modify the way your spells work, by multiplying the damage – be it greater amount, or dealing with more enemies at the same time
- Advanced new customization mechanics vastly increased the possibilities for players to modify their weapons, armor and spells
- Unique, intuitive combat system blends a variety tactical elements with the most spectacular and dynamic combat sequences ever seen in a computer role-playing game
descriptionThe second installment in the RPG saga of the Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, features a thoroughly engrossing, mature storyline defining new standards for thought-provoking, non-linear game narration. In addition to an epic story, the game features an original, brutal combat system that uniquely combines tactical elements with dynamic action. A new, modern game engine, responsible both for beautiful visuals and sophisticated game mechanics puts players in the most lively and believable world ever created in an RPG game. A captivating story, dynamic combat system, beautiful graphics, and everything else that made the original Witcher such a great game are now executed in a much more advanced and sophisticated way.
|Official Release Date||Aug 23, 2012|
|CERO Z (18+)|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...