- Defeat your foes using a variety of new weapons and enchanted artifacts
- Level up even further by fulfilling new monster contracts and battling unique enemies
- Enjoy some leisure time playing with new gwent cards, or engage in a new romantic relationship
- Fulfill a contract for the soul-stealing Merchant of Mirrors, a mysterious traveller who helped you find Yennefer
- Fulfill three impossible tasks to defeat Olgierd, a ruthless bandit captain under an immortality spell
- Choose your own way through an adventure that includes recruiting a crew of break-in artists, spending a night partying with a ghost and outsmarting the most bizarre creatures Geralt has ever faced
An Epic Conclusion of a Legend:
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt invites game enthusiast to immerse themselves once more in the world of the infamous Witcher Geralt of Rivia, and experience one of a kind gaming experience. Wild Hunt is CD Projekt RED’s conclusion to Geralt's story and is the third and final instalment of one of the most celebrated and successful game series today. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt features a dynamic and tactical combat system, exceptionally stunning visuals, an immersive multi-region open world realm and a mature, non-linear story that will surely hook old and new players alike.
Stunningly Beautiful and Large Open World:
Play as the infamous Witcher Geralt, and take hold of his awesome powers and capabilities as he combats foes, human and non-humans alike in his ambition to end the Wild Hunt. Transverse in a living open world 30 times bigger than its predecessors and is larger than any other in modern RPG history. Explore human settlements, uncover mysteries in unknown forests, and sail through wind-swept rugged islands of the game’s over 100 hours of open world quest. Battle alongside memorable characters and use an unique and intuitive combat system that blends a wide range of tactical elements in stunningly beautiful environments.
A New Game Engine:
The Witcher 3 features the technologically advanced REDengine 3 developed by CD project RED that helps eliminate many game development trade-offs and allows the game to process an open environment providing players a more life-like visuals, better lighting effects and better in-depth views, all within a complex multi-threaded story.
Blood and Wine is the final expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- an award-winning role-playing game set in a vast fantasy open world.
*Requires the base game - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - in order to play.
|Original Name||巫師3: 狂獵 血與酒 資料片|
|Official Release Date||May 31, 2016|