PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Strategic overlay greatly enhances the experience from tactical battles.
- Non-linear dynamic campaigns unlike previous games in the series.
- Unique landscape modelling for correct infantry combat simulation.
- New units – helicopters with helicopter-borne infantry in both tactical and strategic modes.
- Updated control system focusing more on squads and not on individual soldiers.
- Engineer Corps: real-time mining and demining
- New binocular view feature for total immersion
- Detailed replication of authentic Korean landscapes and architecture.
descriptionTheatre of War series goes beyond World War II. Replay the events of the first hot war of the Cold War era - the Korean War, also known as the Forgotten War. The players are involved in two campaigns, both set in 1950: the North Korean (June 25 - August 20) and the American (September 15 - October 8). In this title tactical engagement experts can test their skills on a new strategic level - move your forces over the entire Korean Peninsula, managing reserves, as well as the fuel and ammo supply. Tactical battles are generated based on the historical situation (except a few key ones).
|Official Release Date||Mar 04, 2011|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...