PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Theatre of War (DVD-ROM)
1CCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- 5 Historical Campaigns, each with unique units and equipment - US/UK, Soviet, German, French and Polish.
- More than 50 combat missions.
- 7 single missions and 5 tutorial scenarios.
- 28 landscape maps developed on the basis of air photography, topography maps and wartime archive documents.
- The landscape maps have a game area of 4 sq km and a displayed area of 8 sq km.
- More than 150 options for infantry uniform.
- More than 100 types of small-arms and grenades.
- Realistic damage system.
- RPG elements: soldiers gain experience in combat and improve their skills.
- Arrangement of troops on certain positions before combat.
- In-built illustrated encvclopedia of military equipment and weapons used in the game.
- Network game options: Internet/Lan.
descriptionFor six years the fate of the world hung in suspension as nations and soldiers battled against their perceptions of tyranny. Theatre of War is a real-time tactical strategy title depicting the most significant battles of World War II during 1939-1945. Players will command a special task force composed of different kinds of units, including tanks, APCs, field guns, mortars, various infantry regiments and will also have an opportunity to call for artillery and air support. With a focus on unit detail and combat realism, would-be generals are faced with authentic battle scenarios, taken straight from actual World War II records and maps.
Theatre of War is rich in detail, tracking the fate and skill of each individual soldier. As such, it is full of epic, heroic and spectacular moments. There are fun moments to share as well. Units intelligently react to changing battle situations and conditions Hundreds of different unit types including Tanks, AT Guns, Support Vehicles, Armored Cars, MG Teams, Anti-Tank Rifles, Aircraft, Artillery & more Promote your soldiers and award them medals and decorations Wage war in all four seasons over beautifully rendered landscapes - Watch as trees get knocked over by tanks, vehicles crush men and equipment under their treads Unleash devastating Airstrikes and Artillery Barrages Easy-to-use order system - Command your troops quickly and efficiently and keep tabs on their individual status with the innovative soldier monitor system Over 30 maps Map Editor tool allows players to extensively change any of the existing mission and campaign maps, including changing placement and look of map objects such as buildings, trees, trenches, fortifications, damaged vehicles, etc. Multiplayer support for Internet & LAN gaming DVD media requires DVD drive
|Official Release Date||Apr 01, 2006|
|Genre||Real Time Strategy|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...