- Enjoy a next-generation hunting experience featuring stunning visuals and a highly immersive soundscape
- Explore 50 square miles of varied terrain, ranging from wetlands and dense forests to lush valleys and open farm fields. The world is teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe inspiring bison down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness
- Experience the rich single player storyline or share your hunting experiences with up to 8 players in co-op and competitive play
- Acquire and equip a range of rifles, handguns and bows and customize them with scopes and different ammunition types. Develop your character by unlocking various skills and equipment. Learn how to use callers and scents, but above all else, study your prey: pay close attention to animal behavior, traits and patterns of movement
- Experience complex animal behavior, dynamic weather events, full day and night cycles, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics, scents carried by a sophisticated wind system, and much more. All systems work together to increase immersion and bring out the hunter in you
- theHunter: Call of the Wild is built using Apex – Avalanche Open World Engine, award-winning technology crafted during a decade of developing explosive action games
- New to hunting? Not a problem. Intelligent systems will aid and assist to make sure you get the most out of your hunt, whether you’re a hopeful novice or grizzled veteran
theHunter: Call of the Wild offers the most immersive hunting experience ever created. Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison, down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness.
Every inch of the 50-square mile world is crafted using Apex, award-winning technology crafted during a decade of developing explosive action games.
In addition to its rich single player experience, theHunter: Call of the Wild offers unique multiplayer options – cooperative and competitive – for up to 8 players. Share the ultimate hunting experience, and earn those bragging rights!
|Official Release Date||Feb 17, 2017|