This War of Mine: The Little Ones
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 5.00 (13%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Inspired by real-life events
- Control your survivors and manage your shelter
- Take care of innocent children - create toys for them and make them smile
- Craft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you survive
- Make decisions - an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experience
- Randomized world and characters every time you start a new game
- Charcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game's theme
This War of Mine: The Little Ones explores the hardships of wartime survival as seen from an entirely new perspective; that of a child.
Based on This War of Mine, The Little Ones puts you in charge of a group of adults and children stuck in the middle of hell, trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger. The question is: how far will you go to make it through another day?
|Official Release Date||Jan 29, 2016|
|Genre||Real Time Strategy|
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - August 5th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - September 2nd!
This War of Mine: The Little Ones - gameplay trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
The game is good no doubts. it is very polished for what it is. My gripe is that there is a very strong sense of resource management and I have always been very bad at it.
A real game with real decisions, nothing is equal, is a great game indeed
A great little title that tugs at the heart strings with it's difficult decisions.
Randomly generated world and characters make each play that much different and same at the same time.
Art style is very compelling and makes for a visually attractive game despite the perspective.
Great game, very much enjoy.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.