PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
Electronic ArtsCompatible with Xbox360™ (X360)
24h In stock, usually ships within 24hrs. (Only 1 left in stock.)
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 39.91 (67%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Tiger Woods: See and feel every emotion in complete detail with the introduction of all-new Universal Capture (UCAP) technology. The world's number one golfer seems so real you won't believe your eyes.
- Pressure play: With bigger galleries, mass crowd movement from hole to hole, and cheers from nearby greens, all eyes are on you in tournament play.
- Career mode: From working on your driving to mastering your putting skills, craft your game with training challenges in the Practice Facility, then take on the world's best golfers on the World Tour.
- Championship courses: The course content doubles with the addition of new licensed courses, including Firestone Country Club, Glen Abbey, Princeville, Spyglass Hill, St Andrews, and Bandon Dunes.
- PGA TOUR players: Featuring 15 of the world's top players, including Tiger Woods, John Daly, Vijay Singh, Ian Poulter, Michael Campbell, and Annika Sorenstam, the most decorated golfer on the LPGA Tour.
- GameFace: The innovative character creation tool is revamped with deeper modifications, more apparel, equipment licenses, and specialty items.
- The world's best: Challenge up to three players in five new game modes, or play in online tournaments complete with money lists, full stat tracking, league leaders, and more.
- Game modes: Work on your game or take on a friend in Match Play, Battle Golf, 21, OneBall, and more.
descriptionWith Tiger Woods and other pros breathing down your neck, survive the pressure-packed world of championship golf in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 07. From Pebble Beach's plush fairways to the treacherous winds at Bandon Dunes, feed off the intensity and rise above the competition to become a legend.
|Official Release Date||Oct 17, 2006|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...