|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
Click here for the complete list
- Need for Speed Rivals (Chinese & English Version)
US$ 21.511 d, 06:10:34
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Chinese)
US$ 20.011 d, 06:10:34
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Prestige Edition)
US$ 161.192 d, 18:32:54
- Xbox 360 250GB Kinect Bundle (Kinect Sports & Kinect Adventures Games)
US$ 286.003 d, 02:48:37
- Ride to Hell: Retribution
US$ 23.004 d, 10:28:50
- Tiger's coach Hank Haney is now your coach - helping you to improve your performance throughout your career
- Tune your clubs to maximize your swing
- No longer do you have to build your character up from scratch. Skill are set at the beginning of your career based on your skill level and will go up and down based on your play just like real golf
- After every round your coach Hank Haney will provide feedback and customized training drills to help you improve your game
- Longest drive challenges, closest to the pin and more are all delivered directly to you with the all new Instant GamerNet Challenges available in all game modes. Post your own greatest moments with ease directly from the fairway and search recommend clips based on your personal play pattern
- Play an entire 4-person round in the same time it takes to play single player. With the all-new Simultaneous Play you'll tee off at the same time as your opponents and see their ball flight in line with yours
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 09, the next installment of the world's #1 selling golf video game franchise, will feature dynamic, personalized gameplay via Tiger Woods' personal coach, Hank Haney. Looking to drive the ball long and straight? Trying to nail the pin with the approach shot? An all-new addition to this year's game, Haney will assist gamers as they hit the links and try to advance their career to win the FedExCup.
In Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 09, a player's skill level is dynamic, constantly adjusting throughout the round just as it would during a real afternoon out on the links. http://www.play-asia.com/tiger-woods-pga-tour-09-paOS-13-49-en-70-2ter-47-cat.html. Following each round, Haney will deliver customized feedback on a player's performance. This feedback system allows all gamers, rookies or PGA TOUR pros, to compete and enjoy the game at any level.
|Release Date||Aug 26, 2008|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 2 reviews, out of a total 2 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Easy to play, but hard to master. Closest you'll see TW near a golf course for a while
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.